Datasat RS20i Surround Processor (Black)
I am ONLY selling to be able to do 9.X.6 discrete channels (or higher). I am blown away by everything this processor does. I am not yet convinced that 9.X.6 on a different processor (regardless of it’s name, reputation or price) will actually get me any improvement in overall sound quality nor, envelopment. But I won’t know without trying (yes, I’m am addict). If I had any reason to believe that Datasat would provide a 9.X.6 ability in the next 6 months, I would never sell this unit – and only hope I am not making a huge mistake.
If you want the very best 7.X.4 home theater, this is the unit for you:
– Includes on site Dirac Calibration (in the Continental US)
– Original Owner
– Excellent condition
– Rack mount ears included
– Have original factory shipping boxes
– Includes Dolby Atmos, Auro and DTS:X capabilities
– Includes most up-to-date (September 2017) HDMI card (HDMI 2.0 / HDCP 2.2) with four (4) 4K/HDR inputs and 1 output. MSRP of $1100
– Includes (2) extra length Analog Cable Assembly, RS20i Analog audio out, to (16) XLR, 2 meters. MSRP of about $800.00
– Includes (2) 8-channel Digital-In Cables (XLR). These cables are the only way to get access to all 16 channels for inputting signal sweeps for testing. MSRP $644.00
– Up to 10 instantly accessible stored Dirac filters. Too much flexibility to list on this page [e.g. pre and post Dirac PEQs; multiple options for handling the LFE channel(s)]
– MSRP well in excess of $27,000 (Hardware + Calibration)
– Price including all of the above: $16,600
– If interested in performing Dirac calibration yourself, add $1700 for Dirac 2 software, calibrated microphone, mic preamp and (used) Apple MacBook Air laptop computer on which the Dirac 2 software is loaded.
NOTE: I will be away from my home for 2 to 3 weeks so will not be able to ship until I return.
|New Retail Price:||$28,000.00|
|Ships from||Greensboro, MI 30642|
|Ships to||U.S. only|
Seller information: audioguy
Member since March 2018
This user has no feedback yet.